Garbodor is Ugly Garbodor is Ugly

Excellent

Enjoyed this because Garbodor is an awesome concept and my favorite pokemon.

Cymothoa Exigua Cymothoa Exigua

A subject dear to me

One of my favorite animals in nature. Many years ago, my own website literally had the ONLY photograph of the parasite on google (I scanned it from an old book)...it's nice to see Exigua's fame skyrocket in recent years and you've given it the tribute it deserves.

"Bugged" "Bugged"

Perfect in every way

This is so close to something I would make, it's scary. The ever-changing bug and the final big mutation were fantastic designs right up my alley. The art and animation is a bit better than I think I'm capable of, though. I also loved the music and SFX, they fit perfectly!

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

New favorite

Never saw this until now, and it's easily my favorite thing on Newgrounds by FAR. I understood the story fairly well, it has a gorgeous artistic style and everything is so smooth. It's the sort of animation quality I hope I reach one day.

I like the tentacled child the best of the characters :)

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

lol

Some of you guys sound a little bitter. NG goes through a lot of features, does it really inconvenience some of you if something cheaply/quickly animated gets the spotlight now and then? This was hilarious audio all by itself, as soon as she started crying about all the times they've had on the grey line I started laughing. A lot of you commentors need to lighten up.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

solid comedy

This was one of the funniest yet to me, though I can't pin down one moment that amused me the most, which I guess just means it was all top quality dialog.

Your animation and art makes me feel inadequate!

Should I be reading as much as I am into "many lifetimes of vandalism?" Has blockhead always been, and always will be? I guess I should have gathered that from Time Squad.

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

It was delightful!

I love everything about this. The poses, expressions and mannerisms are all fun to watch, Robot is adorable, the banter is amusing and it's one of the few things on NG I felt like adding to my favorites.

Episode 001? I won't mind if all three of those digits are put to use one day if you can keep up at LEAST this quality, and I'm sure it'll improve like most series do.

Hans Jellyfish Hans Jellyfish

Big potential

I can't get enough marine invertebrate humor. None of this looked rushed to me and the writing was really sharp, I eagerly look forward to its continuation! The elevator flooding was just the funniest little moment to me for whatever reason.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Great voice work

The acting in this was really funny and enjoyable, though for some weird reason the animation lags my computer and doesn't start playing until it's finished all the vocals. Still, it entertaining, and the whole character and mannerisms of the mom were adorable.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

oh that boooowja

There's so little to this but it made me laugh so hard.